Tuesday 4 September 2012

Faux leather brown double bed +

Brand new brown faux leather double bed frame. Beautiful and sturdy bed. Ordered two by mistake so this one is not needed. Unopened still in box so easy to move. Buyer to collect. RRP: 279. See website for more details: http://www.gadgetsandproducts.co.uk/index.php?route=product/product&path=18_65&product_id=51 Excellent condition Bosch dishwasher.A quick wash setting of 30mins.Perfect for the busy housewife.Only selling due to a kitchen refurbishment.Programmmes include intensive,normal,eco,quick and prerinse.Features include delayed start,half load and time display.Ready to go to a new home! A pair of lined creamed curtains with small pictures of Winie the Pooh on them. (previously from my friends childs bedroom) They are 175cm wide and 180cm long. If you have any questions or wish to buy email me and I will try to answer/arrange best time for meeting by email. Please check put my other items I have for sale, as if you buy from my other classifies I will offer discounts. To find them type AJ2012 in the search option. My Location – Radcliffe (postcode M26 1LX) New world cooker Gas Eye level grill Single oven clean tidy condition Good working order can deliver same day delivery may be available We also have more furniture available We have: *Living room furniture* *Dining tables and chairs* *electrical goods .e.g cookers-freezers-fridges-washing machines etc* *display cabinets-pictures-mirrors- and much much more 0 77 0 88 555 13 &

0 comments:

Post a Comment