Saturday 8 September 2012

Complete Kitchen for Sale (will be taken down on 24.09) 300 pounds only ?

Top part of kitchen includes 4 cabinet units 50cm width * 72cm height * 30cm depth 3 cabinet units 40cm width * 72cm height * 30cm depth 1 cabinet unit 60cm width * 30cm height * 30cm depth Bottom Part of kitchen includes 1 corner unit 65cm width * 72cm height * 50cm depth 2 wine rack holders 2 cabinet untis 56cm width * 50cm height * 50cm depth 1 cutlery draw unit 56cm width* 14cm height * 50cm depth Worktop 8 metres Ceramic Sink - 85cm length *43 width * 20cm depth (40) Brand new and unopened. Bowls, saucers, spoons, cups and chopsticks for four; all in a bamboo basket. *****IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ****** If you contact me and would like me to respond via email, please add ‘@mail.gumtree.com’ to your email safe list, or alternatively, check for my reply in your junk mail folder. It is probably best to call (sorry, but I can’t reply to texts). No time wasters please. For collection in Brixton. Thank you Beautiful corner wicker shelving unit! Three good sized shelves and a top shelf which can be used. In perfect condition! looking for a quick sale as moving house and no room for it in the new place! having difficulty posting photos, must be my computer but just ask and i will send you some! looking for 30 o.n.o please feel free to contact me with questions 2 seater pale green material sofa Bought from Vogue Furniture Excellent condition I also have the 3 seater which I will give for free as it is quite dirty and has a cigarette burn on the arm. All my l

0 comments:

Post a Comment